Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > ds708 pc suite version 6.13
ds708 pc suite version 6.13

5853 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2013-11-12 07:13:12

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Reustline
    2013-10-31 17:19:29
     my ds708 system program version is V5.10. Do I need to download and install pc suite v 6.13? I read somewhere it helps with the registering issue. I just got my 708 but always the machine says not registered when I start it. I downloaded the zip pc suite file to my pc and now the file says setup, setup launcher unicode autel in a blue box with a couple arrow type things underlined by a moon crescent laying sideways. Is the a video that shows how to put this on the sd card .  I don't want to screw up my stuff. Any suggestions?

Tags: DS708

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Reustline
    2013-11-01 13:05:44 (Reply to:Reustline)
     Does anyone know if the sd card needs to be deleted before downloading pc suite v6.13 on it. What are the steps? I downloaded v6.13 and unzipped it. I can put the sd card in the reader and plug it into the usb port but is there anything special to do? I can get another sd card and download the pc suite v6.13 on that but that won't include the vehicles. I can't download off the website as it says I'm not registered. That's why I'm trying to get the newer version pc suite as I read on a post here that solves this problem.

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    badbrad

2013-11-04 03:50:28 (Reply to:Reustline)

Hi, do you have a UK or Chinese unit? If the UK unit you should be able to get the update over wifi on the unit. I normally save all contents from sd card to desktop then update so if anything goes wrong i have the backup. there is also another forum for the autel http://708.myfastforum.org/forum53.php you will see that quite a few people do it this way.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Because

2013-11-10 09:29:08 (Reply to:Reustline)

I am new to DS-708.  I too wanted to update to 6.13 without risking my original software.  I downloaded a program called 'DIXML'.  That program allows you to create a full image of the original drive(SD Card).  I then wrote the image to a similar new SD card.  My original card is 4GB Sandisk Class 4, so I bought a like kind card.  It worked perfectly, my original card is stored safely away, and a disaster recovery image is always available if really bad things happen.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    fs98sim

2013-11-12 07:13:12 (Reply to:Because)

I did a full update on my 708 yesterday and it showed a new pc suite 6.14 for download. Installed no problems
  Total1 Pages